Our Summerlin, Las Vegas dentist provides top quality dental implants in Las Vegas. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that are placed directly into the jaw. Each tooth implant replaces one missing or damaged tooth. Dental implants can be restored by crowns, bridges, or dentures for a full and complete new smile.
What are Mini Dental Implants?
Mini dental implants have the same structure as traditional dental implants, but they are slightly smaller. They consist of a titanium post and a socket with a rubber ring that holds the tooth to the post. Your implant dentistry specialist can help you decide between dental implants and mini dental implants at Summer Dental.
The Advantages of Implant Dentistry
If you’re considering replacing a damaged or missing tooth with a tooth implant, you should know that dental implants come with a lifetime of benefits!
- Easy cleaning maintenance- Your implants can be brushed just like your regular teeth!
- Longer lasting than any other restoration- Implants can last your entire lifetime with proper care.
- Natural look and feel- Implants look just like regular teeth.
- Never shift or slide in the mouth- A dental implant is always completely stable because it is rooted firmly in the gumline.
- Allow you to chew and speak without difficulty- Implants restore full functionality.
- Eat all of your favorite foods, restriction-free- Your implant will work just like your regular teeth
- Regain the confidence to smile and laugh boldly- Each implant is restored with a custom-made dental crown that blends in seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
To learn more about your candidacy for implant dentistry, contact our Las Vegas dental office today.
Tooth Implant Options at Summer Dental in Las Vegas!
Why choose us?
- We offer expertise and experience when it comes to implant dentistry. Our dental experts are qualified to both place and restore your dental implants right here at Summer Dental.
- Instead of sending you to a specialist, we will be right by your side from beginning to end during the implant dentistry process. Your Las Vegas dentist and his team will become familiar with your needs, and then work hard to help you meet all of your smile goals with dental implants.
We offer a wide variety of restoration possibilities, and our team will help you choose the restoration that is best for your smile.
- Dental Crowns | For patients who need a single tooth implant, a dental crown is the right restoration. The crown will provide the strength and appearance of a natural tooth.
- Dental Bridges | If you are missing several teeth, a permanent dental bridge can restore the function to your smile.
- Dentures | Patients missing most or all of their teeth may decide on fixed dentures, which are a highly reliable way to regain your beautiful smile.
Is a tooth implant the right solution for you? We are proud to provide both general and specialty dentistry in Las Vegas. Go ahead and give our office a call today!