We strongly believe that a child’s first visit should be an enjoyable experience. At Summer Dental, in Summerlin, Las Vegas, we make a special effort to present pediatric dentistry in a pleasant way.
Pediatric Dentist in Summerlin, Las Vegas
Your children’s dentist at Summer Dental is extensively trained to provide your child with dentistry for kids. You’ll love pediatric dentistry at our practice because:
- Compassionate Care: We understand the unique oral health needs of children, and know how to make young patients feel more comfortable with dental services and treatments.
- Child Friendly Amenities and Service: We love making dentistry for kids a positive experience, with patient amenities, open conversations, and gentle techniques.
- Experience: Our pediatric dentist has years of experience and is a caring and compassionate individual who loves kids.
- Preventative Treatments: Our children’s dentist and his team emphasizes preventative dentistry for kids. We strive to keep our patients cavity-free, and to reverse any minor problems right away.
- Education: We educate our patients and their parents about preventing dental decay and gum disease.
No matter what kind of care your child may need, our pediatric dentist will customize their experience to meet their unique needs. For patients with high anxiety, we offer safe sedation dentistry methods.
When Should Parents Start Brushing their Baby’s Teeth?
You can begin promoting your child’s oral health before they even have teeth by cleaning their gums with a soft infant toothbrush and water! Once their teeth begin to erupt, it is important to brush their teeth frequently.
When Should I Bring My Child to the Children’s Dentist?
According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, children should see the dentist when they receive their first tooth, or at least by their first birthday. Your pediatric dentist can help you identify any areas of concern and take preventative measures to avoid invasive dental work in the future. Your children’s dentist will work with you to eliminate harmful habits like thumb sucking and to give your child the best chance at a healthy and beautiful smile!
Entrust Your Kids to Summer Dental for Compassionate Pediatric Dentistry in Las Vegas!
If you have questions about pediatric dentistry or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call, text, or email. Our pediatric dentist is happy to help at Summer Dental in Summerlin, Las Vegas! For more information, feel free to check out our pediatric dentistry website!