Dental healthGeneral Dentistry |1 min read
Find A Few Minutes To Floss
One common reason given by people who don’t floss their teeth is that the practice is difficult to fit into their daily schedule. If you’ve found this to be true, Summer Dental in Las Vegas has some suggestions for fitting this vital dental health habit into your day.
- The most common time is right before bed, but make sure you aren’t too tired to do a good job.
- Right when you wake up is also an option, but if food is left between teeth all night, it can lead to plaque.
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. (You might get some curious looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.)
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- While you’re watching the nightly news.
We hope this gives you some ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is important for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile.
At Summer Dental in Las Vegas, the dental health of our patients is always our number one priority. Our services include general and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule your next cleaning and checkup with us today!
Contact Summer Dental – Kids|Adults|Braces:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
10965 Lavender Hill Dr., #120
Las Vegas, Nevada